Sorry I haven't been actively posting on this blog. I haven't been creating scrap graphics for awhile. There are so many real designers who generously share freebies. Thanks for helping make this a fun endeavor and may the Lord, the Only Begotten Son of God bless you with the knowledge of His will.

2 comments:
i am sure going to MISS you and your LOVELY blog!! i so thoroughly enjoyed your videos, pictures, stories and of course your freebies too!! it has truly been my total pleasure in getting to know you a little and will definitly miss visiting your corner of the internet :D i thank you so very much for the carousel horses AND for the AWESOME tip on making background papers!! i wish you the BEST in all you do in life! big HUGS!!!! :D
So glad you have kept your blog online. Don't get the chance to visit much (obviously it's been a while), but when I do, it's lovely to *see* you. My best to you, always:)
Ila
Post a Comment