thank you for the beads they are beautiful! your computer tower is a beauty, had to smile, coz it reminded me of one of Steve Irwin's (Croc Hunter's) catch phrases (isn't she a beauty)(I'm an Aussie and a fan of Steve's) have a great day :-)
You've have been 'one very busy lady' but it sounds as if you have enjoyed putting the PC together and getting it up and running. It most certainly looks very nice and I like the way you've organised your zips...I started off that way but sorry to say have slipped back of late....
Lovely beads to add to may collection- many thanks for sharing.
Good Morning Jill:) I absolutely love the beads you are making for us.:)Gorgeous! I am sooo glad the installation of your puter is going so well.:)It's a beauty:)as Christina/lilaclady said.:)
"... this one thing I do [it is my one aspiration]: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize to which God in Christ Jesus is calling us upward." - Philippians
9 comments:
Jill,
You're killin me with these beads!! LOL. I just love them, thanks so much for sharing them with me!!
Angel
Very cool computer! Love this set of beads too - thank you!
thank you for the beads they are beautiful! your computer tower is a beauty, had to smile, coz it reminded me of one of Steve Irwin's (Croc Hunter's) catch phrases (isn't she a beauty)(I'm an Aussie and a fan of Steve's)
have a great day :-)
These are beautiful, thank you so much!
You've have been 'one very busy lady' but it sounds as if you have enjoyed putting the PC together and getting it up and running. It most certainly looks very nice and I like the way you've organised your zips...I started off that way but sorry to say have slipped back of late....
Lovely beads to add to may collection- many thanks for sharing.
Good Morning Jill:)
I absolutely love the beads you are making for us.:)Gorgeous!
I am sooo glad the installation of your puter is going so well.:)It's a beauty:)as Christina/lilaclady said.:)
Have a fantastic day installing programs.:)
Hugs,
Valinda
Congrats on your new computer.
Thanks a lot for the pretty beads.
Congrats on get it done!!!
TYS all your lovely beads!
Love the beads. Thanks so much! And I'm salivating over the computer!
Post a Comment