I love your new header!! Pretty!!! I didn't get to make it down to OR on my vacation, but we did get to see tons of things in Seattle. I just stopped by to say hi and see what was new over here. I hope you are doing well. I think of you often. Hugs, Angel
"... this one thing I do [it is my one aspiration]: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize to which God in Christ Jesus is calling us upward." - Philippians
8 comments:
Love poppies. Thanks! Peggy
Sooo pretty - thank you!
Love the flowers and thank you so very much for sharing!! :) have a wonderful day!!
Good Afternoon Jill:)
Thank you so much for these wonderful flowers.You know how I love them.:)
Hope you had a great Mothers Day:)
Hugs,
Valinda
Thank you for the pretty flowers.
These are stunning Jill and you're very kind once again to share them ...Glad you enjoyed your stroll through the Iris Gardens...
I love your new header!! Pretty!!! I didn't get to make it down to OR on my vacation, but we did get to see tons of things in Seattle. I just stopped by to say hi and see what was new over here. I hope you are doing well. I think of you often.
Hugs,
Angel
These are beautiful! Thank you so much for them and all the other things you've offered here. :) I love your header too!
Post a Comment