Wednesday, February 13, 2008

New Endeavor

I found a network of bloggers who post photos of their cities each day and since I have NO time on my hands, I signed up. It sounds like fun. Of course my city isn't a tourist destination unless you've got a grade school class that wants to visit the state Capitol.

Salem Daily Photo Blog

3 comments:

Peggie said...

I enjoyed my visit this morning to Salem. I live on the other side of the USA in Georgia and have never been to the Pacific coast. It is beautiful.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Afternoon Jill:)
Just stopped in for a second to see what is new.How cool! Your city looks so clean and well kept.Ours..Atlanta ..looks like it is always under construction somewhere.LOL I live north of Atlanta in a small town.They have been fixing the town up for a while now.They are in the process of adding another park.:)Just got done fixing the roads in the main part of town...with brick insets in the roads and sidewalks...etc.
Well..DH just got home and now it's time to go get groceries.:)
Hope you are staying well and warm.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Jill:)
Just thought I would stop in again and see what is new. I love that lake and sunset on your other site.How pretty!:)
DD and I went to the new park the other day.I bought a bike so I could ride along while she walked our dog.:)
Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Valinda