Good morning Jill:) WOW! I LOVE that kind of jewelry too.LOL How cool! Just stopped by to see what is new.I hope there is a follow up to that boy and his Mom making him carry that sign.I would love to know what he is thinking now.:) Hope you are staying warm.It's cold here this morning but not quite as cold as it gets where you are.:) Have a fantastic day!
"... this one thing I do [it is my one aspiration]: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize to which God in Christ Jesus is calling us upward." - Philippians
2 comments:
Hey, I like that, too!
Good morning Jill:)
WOW! I LOVE that kind of jewelry too.LOL How cool!
Just stopped by to see what is new.I hope there is a follow up to that boy and his Mom making him carry that sign.I would love to know what he is thinking now.:)
Hope you are staying warm.It's cold here this morning but not quite as cold as it gets where you are.:)
Have a fantastic day!
Hugs,
Valinda
Post a Comment